Image Map

Favorite Christmas Projects

Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I did, and now I am so glad the Christmas season is here! This year will be so much fun with Carter since he really knows about Santa and can really get into the excitement too.  It will be so fun to see his face light up on Christmas morning!  I am trying not to go overboard and stress about having the cutest Christmas decorations or crafts or gift wrap or neighbors gift.  I feel like last year I let all of that take priority over the real reason for the season.  It can get to be too much and then it's over without even enjoying the moment.  So this year I am determined to step back and not care so much about the material things.  Carter is only this age once and I want to make it as special as I can for him and our little family!  
But... Since I did go a little overboard last year, here are my favorite projects... :) 










These are all really easy and fun to do! Just don't get caught up in trying to do too much unimportant stuff this year, like I did last year!  I hope you all enjoy the little moments this Holiday Season! 


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment