Image Map

Another wreath? yes please..


Hello! Finally a little crafty post, I have been having crafting withdraws! ;) We went on vacation last week to Destin, FL, and it was so beautiful and fun! It has been really hard getting back to reality for sure! I'll share some pics later about our trip, but now I thought I would share this, what do you know, another wreath! I can't help it I am obsessed, they are so easy and I had everything on hand already for this one.  I reused a straw wreath from a previous project and cut out a bunch of feather shapes from book pages and hot glued them on.  So simple, but I love how it adds an element of texture to a wall.


I added raffia and a burlap flower to give it a little more character.  


I love how it looks, and cannot get enough of making things with books pages.  Remember the book page letter I did, another super easy way to recycle of book pages! 
I have this up with some picture frames to make another gallery wall in our hallway, Im still not quite finished yet, I have one little spot to fill, and I think I will be done, but honestly by that time I'll probably want to change the whole thing again. ;)
Thanks for stopping by! 

If you would like your own you can see it here in my Esty shop! 

Linking up with:




Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love how the leaves almost look like feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the book page feathers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple. Lovely.

    I'll be featuring your wreath next week on Monday, and sharing at my wreath board on Pinterest.

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Juice, Kimberly. You've inspired me to make a new wreath for my front door {as my winter one is still on there. oops}

    xoxo
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely Kim. The purple color was the perfect accent color too. I've been going through crafting withdrawals lately too....it's summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful wreath!

    new follower

    ~heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable. I so want to make one of these! Glad you visited the great state of Florida. I live in Florida, but I've never been to Destin.

    New follower to your lovely blog.

    Jess
    http://thedelightfulcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Homemaker in Heels - this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, cutest thing I have ever seen! I want to make some of these like... today! We just moved into our house and our master bedroom is still in need of something, I'm thinking maybe three of these babies on the wall! Thanks for sharing, your blog is SO cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so glamorous for being so inexpensive! It looks great! I’d love for you to share this project on Tuesday’s Tidbits @ Naptime Delights: http://naptimedelights.blogspot.ca/2012/06/tuesdays-tidbits-4.html
    Thanks so much!
    Sarah
    {http://naptimedelights.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I like the feathery texture of it all. If you're looking for another place to share your creative projects, head on over to Etcetorize. Would love to see you there~

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I'm going to adapt your idea for my kitchen, and use an old cookbook. In place of the feathers, I'll stick the tiny wooden fork and spoon that came with a utensil set I'd bought years ago. Been looking for a clever way to use them. Thanks! (Pinning this, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! I would love to feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling! I love your take on the book wreath. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is PERFECT! Featuring you today! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you've done with the book pages-this wreath is lovely and I'm featuring it on my Saturday favs! Have a great week-Claire

    ReplyDelete