Image Map

Cookie Exchange Contenders

I'm going to my first Cookie Exchange this weekend at my friend Natalie's house.  I thought I would put together a list of cookies that I think sound amazing!  I have such a major sweet tooth, so hopefully I can narrow it down and pick one :)

Cookies and Cream Cookies???  Just by the looks of this one, I'd say it's deelish. 


Rolo... Cookie... Wow. 



These are Oreo's covered in white chocolate with peppermint sprinkled on top.   My boss' daughter sent him some last year, he left them at work and I ended up eating them all! LOL  I have to make these at some point this year.  I love taste of the Oreo with the crunchy peppermint bites.  So good.




S'mores Cookie I have pinned at least 7 different kind of s'mores cookies.  I could probably eat a S'more every day.  It's true.  I make them for myself all the time...  This is another cookie I must try.






I just think these are so pretty.  Mine would never come out like that though! 


This one is called Two Toned Cinnamon Cookie from Better Homes and Gardens
Source: bhg.com


Peanut butter pretzel bites. Maybe with a chocolate chip cookie in the middle!





And now how about just some really cute ones that I will never try to attempt!


Source: fancyflours.com



Source: sweetopia.net


I can't wait to try one of these cookies out, and pig out on everyone else's cookies :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment