Image Map

Before and After Party

I have really been wanting to make something with chalkboard paint ever since I found out about it. It comes in spray paint even. So when I found this thing at the Goodwill I saw its potential.
A dark blue frame with a rose tinted flower bouquet. The frame didn't even match the print inside? Oh well I knew it could be my chalkboard Ive been looking for. Only $3!
Here is how it turned out!

Much Better!

I just took the glass from the print and scratched it up with sandpaper then put about 4 coats of spray chalkboard paint on it. Sprayed it white and then used tan paint I already had to paint the lattice part inside. Now I just need to find a place to hang it, its just sitting on a bench in our living room for now. So I think the total for this was about 10 bucks, with the spray paint.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!! VERY creative! I'm ready to get back to house stuff now that the wedding stuff is done with!

    ReplyDelete