Image Map

Woodland Creature Wreath

Hi there! For the past month or so I have been in baby shower mode, two of my best friends are expecting back to back and we threw them a shower back to back.  A couple of weeks ago I shared the pink and teal shower we threw for Katy.  This past weekend we celebrated Jennie's soon to be little guy with a Woodland Creature theme.
We had so much fun putting all the details together for this one! Today I wanted to share this cute little wreath I made that was inspired by her invitations.
Jennie was a gnome for Halloween once and for some reason, every time any of us see one, we think of her, so these invitations were perfect. :) And the perfect inspiration for a wreath! 

Since I love felt and wreaths are my specialty ;) I was really excited to make this.  Using the cute little guys on the invitation as a guide, I cut the gnome and hedgehog out of felt.  Then wrapped a vine wreath with twine and glued my felt guys onto it.   For the flag I cut the letters using my Silhouette Machine and glued them on the felt.
The little hedgehog was one of my favorite parts of the invite so I had to include him! He just makes me want to squeal he's so cute! lol

I love the woodsy feel of the wreath contrasted by the soft felt! 
My other friends Jessica and Katy threw this shower with me and everything they did was so adorable, I will share more pictures tomorrow! 

post signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Can't wait to see the rest of the shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG A GNOME! I love this sooo much! hahaha

    Mandy at www.thecomfycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete