Image Map

Duh, Pinning!


I have a new obsession and it is Pinterest! If you've never heard of it, it is a virtual pin board where you can save images you find on online into your own individual "boards" or you can browse through other peoples "pins". When I first heard about it I it was a little confusing, but all you have to do is request an invite and that is basically it. I have found SO much inspiration there! I'm seriously looking at it on my phone all the time and pinning away! :)
Here are just some of the cute stuff I've "pinned".


Source: u-createcrafts.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

I love the colors and these would be so easy to make!! I see a wreath in my near future! ;)




Source: whittenarchitects.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

This would have to be my dream house! Wrap around porch on water, gimme a break! LOVE.






How cute is this cake?! I think it would be pretty easy to make for a baby shower... so friends time to start having babies..wink wink ;)


Source: ruffledblog.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

I've also been pinning images for my friend Jessica's wedding that is coming up in October... the ideas are endless!!

If you haven't been on Pinterest yet I definitely recommend it!

If you'd like to follow my boards you can do it here


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment