Image Map

Easy Teacher Gift Idea

Hello! I have been so sparse on here, like I have said before I do most of my blogging from work, and about a month ago I was able to quit my job.  I am so thankful to God that I am able to stay at home for now! It's definitely an answered prayer.  So that being said I don't have my fancy computer that I had at work and my computer at home is basically slower than a snail, so I will blog as much as I can stand to be on it. ;) 

This week is Teacher Appreciation week, I have seen a million ideas out there for gifts so I thought why not add one more. ;) 
My sister and I were shopping at Michael's and found these adorable note cards.  They had the cutest colors and patterns, and I love anything with an initial.  We thought they would make a perfect teacher gift. To make it a little more festive I wrapped it in a cellophane baggie and added a tag.  
"Thanks for being a 'note'worthy teacher!"
I am really getting into these cheesy puns. LOL




Carter was excited to give it to his teachers! Now we are ready for Summer break! 


post signature
Linking to...
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being able to quit your job!! That is an exciting transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are able to be home! Congrats! Your blog is so adorable and so is this Teacher Gift! I am visiting from Show and Tell Saturdays! I would love to invite you to link up at my party! (Party In Polka Dots) It's a Monday party that is usually live on Sunday night!

    See you there!!

    Shelley

    www.piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teacher idea! You'll love being at home, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being at home (I'm jealous!!). Saw your teacher idea a while back and meant to stop by to tell you how chic and colorful of an idea this was!!

    ReplyDelete