Image Map

A Girly Valentine

Target is so smart for having their dollar section right as you walk in, it is a total magnet for me and I fill my cart up with useless stuff before I'm even 10 feet in the door.  I can't pass it up though, everything is so stinking cute, and a dollar at that! A few weeks ago when they started to put out their Valentines things I saw the cutest nail files and had to get them.  Then I remembered seeing these cute mistletoe gifts around Christmas and thought doing something similar with these nail files would be a cute little Girly Valentine!

The one thing I love about Valentines Day is you can basically put any cheesy saying on the tag and it works! ;) 
So, I got the nail files and twine in the dollar section of Target, then got some nail polish to go with it.  On another day I actually saw nail polish in the dollar section too.

As for the tags, I made them on Picmonkey.com it is my favorite place to quickly edit photos or make little tags, they have a lot of fonts and almost all they offer is for free.
Here's the tag I made if you want to right click and save as.

Since I have a boy and there's not a lot of girlishness around my house, these were really fun to make!
It just made me want to give myself a manicure. :)


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Love them and your new blog look!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for any gift with puns:)Really cute and creative! And that dollar section at Tarjay is beyond tempting. It gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I would love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a cool Valentine and could be Toe - tally used for other holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you...the dollar spot gets me every.single.time! These are super cute, though. Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog! so happy i did :) these are so cute!! thanks for making them sharable :) also if you dont mind me asking im new to this crafting world, what kind of program can i use to make cute things like this my bestfriends babyshower is coming up and i wanted to make tabs for the water bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, so easy and so cute! I made these for some of my friends for Valentine's Day, and posted about it on my blog (oliviarinock.blogspot.com) if you want to see how it went. Thanks for this awesome gift idea, and wonderful blog as well!

    ReplyDelete