Image Map

quick felt bow

I am working on a little Easter sign for our front door, I still have a little to do on it, but I can't wait to show you because it was sooo easy and sooo cheap! My favorite kinds of course! 
First I thought I would show you a little piece that is part of my new sign.  The quick felt bow...
This was very simple, by just using a circle and strip of felt and hot glue.  I love using felt, it is so easy to work with, there are many many colors, and its so cheap!  And this little bow adds a cute touch to the sign I am working on, hopefully I can finish it this week! 
Until then, have a good one! :)


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kimberly!!! How I love working with felt... this is a must do craft!

    Thanks for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I just unearthed a huge stash of felt during my craft room redo :)

    ReplyDelete