Image Map

February Photo Challenge

I had so much fun doing this Feb Photo Challenge from Fat Mum Slim!! I can't believe it is already March though, I am so glad I had this little reminder to take a picture everyday to remember the little things that could be forgotten when the month is over.
This was the list of things to look for each day, it was really cool to see everyones different interpretation each day too.  

Here are my pictures from this month...

My view from my desk at work, it's like a museum in our office.  Holding hands with Cart while he is sleeping.. nothing better than his little hands.


Stranger - I was taking a picture of the restaurant I ate at with my sister in Dallas, got some strangers in there too.  Buttons - 4th floor everyday. Ok the sun wasn't out this day for "sun" so I did son instead at his Valentines Party ;)  Front door of the building I walk through everyday
Self Portrait - I always feel like such a nerd taking my own picture, especially when no on is around, do I smile? look serious? what? LOL. Makes you happy - all my boys sleeping together, just too cute! Inside your closet - my husband comes home with a new pair of shoes every week, they are taking over our closet ;) Blue- painting is our favorite hobby right now.
Heart - smarties. Phone - another artifact found in my office. New - new earrings. Time - clock in our living room, I love having a giant clock we never wonder what time it is.
Something you hate to do - LAUNDRY! YUK! why do I dislike it so much, it's not hard to do? But by far my least favorite thing to do.  Drink - Chocolate Milk, always delicious with donut holes on Saturday mornings :) Handwriting - notes from work, if I don't write it down, Im going to forget it. 
Where you work - Bricktown - Oklahoma City.  Shoes - although I don't like cold weather, I will miss wearing these boots everyday in the summertime!
Bathroom Cabinet - there it is. Something you ate - Jimmy Johns! #6 every time, my favorite! 
Money - rare loose change, I never have cash! Something you're listening to - Adele - Can't get enough of her voice, I heard she won't do another break up album so I can't wait to hear what she comes out with next! 

Wow, that is a lot of pictures, I even missed a couple days!!  But this was really fun to look for things you wouldn't normally see and instagram turns your photos into something so unique! 
March is next! I am so glad Spring is upon us and I can't wait to capture more pics from the month! If you have instagram you can follow me @kimbo_jangles







Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. You did soooo good! I got soooo distracted with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your recap! Your front door is SO pretty, I love it!
    Thank you for sharing a bit of your month over at our blog today :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! I'm a little late for March, but maybe I can do April! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete